LIMITED LIABILITY AGREEMENT:
The Vibration Experience™ is consciously designed to help facilitate an expansion for you which can immediately be put into practice. As a transformational form of education involving the quantum nature of the crystal alchemy bowls in combination with you as a vessel of sacred sound, it is common for personal material to arise in consciousness. The Vibration Experience™ is a safe container for transformation and learning, and we ask that participants understand this and take the time in the evening for reflection and further integration as needed. This precious time together is designed for creativity, exploration, theory, science, practical information and embodiment. There are no formal individual healing sessions available during the program. It is expected that all participants take care of their own person, psyche, and property for the duration of the retreat. Thank you for your understanding.
Should you need support during the event, we invite you to communicate your needs to one of the assistants.
We ask all participants agree to the following:
- I accept full responsibility for the risks to my person and psyche and to my property by an accident, injury, illness, loss, damage or otherwise while attending and participating in the program, and I agree I am attending and participating in the program voluntarily.
- I for myself, my heirs, executors, successors and assigns, hereby release, waive and forever discharge The Vibration Experience™, Sacred Science of Sound™, Crystal Cadence©, Jeralyn Glass, St. Peter’s by the Sea, and any other person in any way associated with the program, of and from all claims demands, and damages, expenses, actions and causes of action, whether in law or in equity in response of any accident, injury, illness, or loss or damage to my person or property howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly because of or in any way connected with my attendance at and participation in the programs, whether prior to, during, or subsequent to the programs and notwithstanding that the same may be contributed or occasioned by my negligence.
- I consent to receive medical treatment in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the program.
- I understand that this is an educational program only and I have read the statement above and understand it. I take full responsibility for my personal well being and property at all times.
- By receiving this Release, Waiver and Indemnity, I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agreed to its terms.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
As we navigate these evolutionary times, we remain in gratitude for the healing capacity of human connection. While we know that the value The Vibration Experience™ offers is more vital now than ever, the decision to host this event in-person was made with deep and careful consideration.
To ensure the well-being of all participants, employees, and community, and in keeping with the recommendations of both the CDC and the California State Department of Health, please review our safety guidelines and procedures below:
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick.
- Encouraging hand hygiene for employees, participants, and visitors.
- Frequently cleaning the facility and disinfecting high-touch surfaces within the training venue.
Participant Pre-Arrival Protocol:
- In the week prior to your arrival, please check your temperature daily.
- Confirm that your sense of smell is working normally by consciously pausing to note a specific smell you can register.
- Confirm that you are healthy and have not been exposed to anyone who has shown symptoms of colds, virus, or flu.
- While traveling to California, take extra precautions to eliminate or minimize the risk of exposure.
- Liberally wash your hands and/or use sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol.
We appreciate your conscientiousness when it comes to hygiene before and throughout our time together. It is our intention to provide a safe, healthy environment and we kindly ask participants take personal responsibility for their well being at all times.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests of The Vibration Experience™, please respect the following guidelines:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks. We do not have a secure storage space or lockers for personal items or large bags. You are solely responsible for your own property at all times.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag or luggage in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Smoking marijuana or other illegal substances is not permitted at any time. For the comfort of all guests, the event grounds are smoke free. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is not allowed.
- All persons under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Tickets, credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person on all days during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Applicable ticket and valid identification confirmation are required for entry and re-entry on each day of the ticket’s validity.
These rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind.
- Self-defense or restraining devices (e.g., pepper spray, mace).
- Marijuana (including marijuana enriched products) or any illegal substance and Alcoholic beverages.
- Objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons.
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines or fog machines.
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones or artificial noise makers.
- Suitcases, bags, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed on the event grounds.
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices, flags and banners are not allowed.
- Tripods or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack or that extend over 6’ (182 cm) are not allowed.
We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any other item not listed above that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging in any activity, for unapproved purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of The Vibration Experience™ or any part thereof.
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- Unauthorized access or entry into backstage areas or areas designated only for event hosts and assistants.
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations.
- Obstructing sidewalks, entrances, driveways, patios, vestibules, stairways, corridors, or halls.
We reserve the right to prohibit any other activity that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.